Advanced Aerospace Designs Vigil Cuatro
( reviews)Schrijf als eerste een beoordeling
Like any other AAD on the market, the purpose of the Vigil® Cuatro is to save lives.
Why would Vigil® Cuatro become your Guardian Angel?
- Unique patented time calculation ensures accurate activation.
- Patented cutter device (circular knife) cuts the reserve loop twice.
- Strong flexible connecting wires: easy to install in all rigs.
- Patented Pulse + element always ready to trigger the cutter.
- A very robust device.
- Four modes in one: PRO – STUDENT – TANDEM – XTREME
- Student, Expert, Tandem or Xtreme – all-in-one device.
- Schools and centers: the versatility of the 4 modes = cost effective.
- Vigil Cuatro is waterproof (IP68 rated; max. 1,8 meters for a maximum of 24 hours).
No scheduled maintenance
- Performs a self-check at every start-up.
- Max. 20 years life expectancy.
- Logbook with total number of jumps, overall free fall time, last free fall time, max speed of the last free fall, number of saves, atmospheric pressure, temperature…
- Information accessible through LCD.
Black box function
- Vigil retains last 16 minutes of freefall and creates 16 graphs containing all jump information that can be downloaded through an Infra Red download box. See support/manuals page for the Manual vigil download box.
- Alpha numeric display for ease of use and communication.
- Cutter & controller are field-replaceable.
- A competitive price and a low cost of ownership.
VIGIL – HOW IT WORKS
- When switched on, the Vigil® performs a complete self test to check all internal parameters and calibrates itself at the atmospheric pressure of the DZ altitude.
- When the “” logo appears, the Vigil® is ready to go with you on the plane. The Vigil® is now ready for use and is in a “stand-by” status (recalibrating itself every 32 seconds).
- During take off, Vigil will go to an “active” status and starts measuring the air pressure 8 times per second.